Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sports

All right. So I was on FB the other day and one of my friends posted about having to take a class field trip to OSU. He asked "why there?". Someone replied about OSU being gross. I asked if they hated OSU b/c they were the beaver team. they pretty much said yes. This annoys me. It's not a trip for a sports purpose, it's for an educational purpose.
It really gets to me that when people choose a college, they choose it based off which one has the best team (I'm talking about people who aren't even playing in the sport). They should choose it for the major they want to get into For the possible future job they might have. I mean sports can be nice and stuff, but it's not going to help you with your future (unless you are actually in the sport).
So yeah, this is what has been on my mind recently. Other than this, I went to a college preview and stayed overnight and stuff. I'll talk about that later though. until then, enjoy your lives!

2 comments: