Sunday, September 8, 2013

Jobs


Hey all, been a couple months since I last posted. Not doing very well with updating more often am I? I shall just have to try harder! -Determined to be as determined as Tohru Honda in Fruits Basket-

Any who,  nothing much has been going on. I've gone to a temp agency in hope of finding a job. I would really like to get my life going for me, but seeing as everything resolves around the dreaded green thing we call cash, it's difficult without the job.

Now jobs in general....

There's one thing that especially annoys me to no end. Most jobs would like for a person to have a certain amount of time (be that years or months etc...) experience for them to hire you. For graduating high school students or people who aren't able to go to college for a certain job to learn those skills, it's hard. I mean how the hell can you get experience if no one will hire you in the first place? Seriously people, get your heads out of the clouds or wherever you are and realize this already. Not everyone has the same opportunities that some do. Wouldn't it just be better to hire someone with no experience now then one who is still learning about it, or even no one wanting to learn it at all? I mean I can understand jobs like being a doctor or a psychologist or a judge. But jobs like a receptionist or a hotel cleaner? Come on.

I'd say more on this, but I wouldn't know how to write it down. I'm a little new at this blogging thing. I'm more good at writing poems or imaginative stories. I shall get better though, just you all wait! :D

I will write more later on. For now (in the words of one of the greatest teachers ever), Be good kids (or adult if you are one), don't drink and drive, love your parents and never tell a lie!

Until next time!
~Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment